Hey guys sorry it’s been ages since an inspiration post from me! Jess did a fantastic one last month and I apologize for my delinquency in keeping ‘em up. I guess I just haven’t had any great pictures that made me think of an outfit.
This photo is from this past weekend in the Boston Gardens. I love how string lights can transform any setting and I thought the light blues in the background were gorgeous. Here’s what I envisioned for a night out while it’s still a little chilly out you could add some cute (maybe lacy?) tights. And I have those pumps in bright blue and they are soooo comfortable. I just need the yellow ones now.
1. Blue and Me Forever Dress, Modcloth $60
2. Basic Foulard, Mango $25
3. Runway, Michael Kors $195
4. Traditional Biker Jacket, TopShop $190
5. Mini Mac Clutch, Rebecca Minkoff $120
6. Suede Pump, Urban Outfitters $39
check out other inspiration posts here. are you guys a fan of them?