I’ve always been a fan of leather but never quite knew how I’d wear it on anything but a jacket. That has officially ended this year because it. is. everywhereeeee. Lucy and I must’ve spotted up at least a dozen tops, dresses and pants with leather detailing during her last weekend in NYC (sniff, sniff). I love the way it dresses up even the most casual of outfits and makes even a model with dang barrette in her hair look impossibly cool. Such a versatile fall fabric at many different price points–a big win in my book.
1. Miniskirt with Leather Frill, Zara $89.90
2. Sleeveless dress-Leather & Ponte, Aqua $198
3. Quilted Moto Jacket, Forever 21 $22.50
4. Dress with Faux Leather Applique, Zara $79.90
5. Vegan Leather Peplum Tank Top, Urban Outfitters $89
6. Metallic Coated Denim Shorts, Forever 21 $15.80–yup, I cheated on this one. But they’ve got that leather look that can’t be beat for $15.