A funky beachside town located at the very tip of Cape Cod, Provincetown is filled with great shopping, restaurants and New England-y attractions like lighthouses, nature walks and sailing regattas. My uncle owns an inn on the west end of the town, one that I haven’t been to in years. Fortunately, I’ll be setting up camp there next month for a long (overdue) weekend with Eric, my best bud Monica and her newly minted fiancé and I couldn’t be more excited. In addition to spending time on the beach in the company of some of my favorite people, I’m looking forward to renting bikes, exploring Commercial Street and heading to The Lobster Pot for a lobstah roll.
Has anyone else been up to Provincetown? Any can’t miss restaurants or attractions? Here are a few I thought looked fun:
- Spending a few hours wandering (and boat watching) along Macmillan Pier
- Stand up paddle boarding or kayaking
- Hiking the Beech Forest Trail with the pup
- Relaxing at Race Point Beach
- Enjoying a meal (or cocktail, or two) at Ten Tables, The Mews and Bayside Betsy’s