Posted on April 11, 2012
If I could pick a springtime work uniform, this would most definitely be it. Mornings in NY are just chilly enough (and my legs are most definitely pasty enough) that tights and close toed shoes are still necessary but as warmer weather and blue skies have been making an appearance nearly every afternoon, I have been leaving my winter coat at home and breaking out my dresses more frequently.
1. Belted Short Sleeve Cardi, Topshop £32
2. Loosa Booties, Aldo $79.98
3. Chelsea Dress, rag & bone $415
4. Tights for Every Occasion, Modcloth $14.99
5. The Tassel Satchel, Madewell $135