It’s been ages since I’ve had a crafting weekend.
In college when I was so sick of schoolwork or needed to take a break, I’d have all my little craft supplies.
Moving abroad, I was unable to take pretty much anything with me, and since technically I’m only here for the year I have been trying to not buy much in terms of crafting supplies.
However, if I did have a lovely house, with a huge dining room table or even a little office, I would love to take on a few of these fabulous projects. Oh I can dream for a craft room one day.
- DIY recipe book, such a cute gift idea! | A Beautiful Mess
- Instagram gift tags with washi tape | Criottes
- DIY gold dipped vases, would love this at a wedding | Style Me Pretty
- Washi tape thank you cards | Erin’s Creative
- DIY good morning mug with sharpie | similar tutorial via A Beautiful Mess
- All occassion chalkboard banner!!! So fetch | Delia Creates
- DIY travel map with photos of where you been pinned | Oh Happy Day!